The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 5:05 a.m., Tyler Freeman, 20, was arrested after deputies responded to an apartment on College Parkway for a possible domestic dispute. All those involved denied there was a physical dispute. Freeman was arrested for possession of Xanax and a straw with cocaine and meth residue in it as well as an outstanding failure to appear traffic warrant. Bail was set at $4,018.
• At 11:16 a.m., a Gardnerville man was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued in Markleeville after a traffic stop at Highway 50 and Lompa. Bail was set at $5,000.
• At 12:37 p.m., a 21-year-old Tesla worker was arrested after a witness saw him “huffing” Dust Off. He was found passed out in the men’s room at Walmart and was charged with using a chemical solvent to induce hallucinations. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 8:25 p.m., a 21-year-old was arrested on a failure to appear warrant after being stopped at William and Rand for no headlights. Bail was set at $415.
• At 9:57 p.m., a 38-year-old was arrested on outstanding warrants charging domestic battery and violation of suspended sentence conditions after a deputy spotted him outside of JM Furniture on Carson Street. He was also charged with obstructing and resisting. Bail was set at $2,800.
• At 11:34 p.m., Jaralyn Plympton, 18, was arrested after deputies responded to the Carson Nugget for a report of an underage woman drinking at the bar. She was arrested on a charge of initially giving deputies a false name to avoid prosecution and an outstanding probation violation warrant, both listed on the arrest report as felonies. She was also charged as a minor consuming alcohol. She was held without bail on the warrant.
• At 12:12 a.m., a 48-year-old Reno man was charged with trespassing after refusing to leave the Casino Fandango when ordered to by casino managers. Bail was set at $150.