Road Report as of June 4. The following information applies to the period of June 8-14:
Road closures are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• Airport Road will be closed in both directions between Woodside Drive and Minonee Lane, Monday-Friday, all day. Residential access will be allowed. JAC service will continue; however, detours will be in effect.
• Menlo Drive will be closed at Airport Road, Monday-Friday, all day.
• Retail Court will be closed east of College Parkway, Monday-Friday, all day. Access to the businesses will be maintained.
• Roop Street will be closed in the southbound direction only between Hot Springs Road and Northridge Drive, Monday-Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Southbound traffic will be detoured, but northbound traffic will be allowed.
Lane restrictions are expected at the following locations due to road/utility work:
• Airport Road may have overnight lane restrictions at the intersection of U.S. 50, Monday-Tuesday, 9 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.
• Fairview Drive will have a single lane closure southbound between Sweetwater Drive and Walker Drive, Wednesday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Fairview Drive will have eastbound and westbound single lane closures, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Roop Street will have single lane closures and lane shifts between Oregon Street and Little Lane, Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Russell Way will have narrowed lanes and flagger control at the intersection of Long Street, Monday-Wednesday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saliman Road will have a southbound lane closure between Seely Loop (at Mills Park) and Robinson Street, Tuesday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• William Street will be reduced to a single lane eastbound between Roop Street and Saliman Road, Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For information on lane restrictions and street closures related to the South Carson Street Project, visit CarsonProud.com.