A Regular Meeting of the Churchill County Board of School Trustees will be held Wednesday beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the in the Virtual Platform of GotoMeeting, 690 S. Maine St., Fallon, Nevada 89406.
If you attend the meeting in person, please follow the Governor's directives:
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged. Please wear masks.
• Maintain six feet of social distance between you and other individuals. Seats will
be placed six feet apart.
To join the meeting, click this link:
You will also receive a call-in number after you register should you need to use the audio from your phone for the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you experience any problems accessing the meeting, please email email@example.com.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person, electronically, or email their comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Update regarding end of year Nursing Statistics and district-related matters
Business service update
• District's White Fleet Purchasing Plan.
• Reopening 2020-21 School Year planning and logistics.
• Employment Contract for the 2020-21 fiscal year for Janel Buchan, Human Resources analyst; Dustan Drinkut, Garage supervisor; Toni Dalluge, Transportation supervisor; and Debra Shyne, executive director for the Superintendent and Board of Trustees; and Christi Fielding, comptroller.