Churchill County Commissioners meet Thursday at 8:15 a.m. at
the Churchill County Administrative Building, Commission Chambers, 155 N.
Taylor St. This meeting will also be conducted on Zoom.
Accessing the meeting
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 151 527 181
Dial by your location:
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Please mute your audio upon joining and do not place a telephone call on hold.
If you attend the meeting at the physical location, you are required to wear a mask and
practice social distancing.
Consideration and possible action
• Approval of Transportation Agreements for use of Churchill
County School District buses for the Parks and Recreation Department's SUMFUN
Summer Day Camp and CARE After-School
• Public Hearing —Adoption of Bill No. 2020-C, Ordinance 7,
an ordinance adding sections 3.40.072 and 3.40.074 to Title 3 of the Churchill
County Code for those employees under the direct and indirect jurisdiction of
the Board of County Commissioners to the extent of the laws permitted by the
State of Nevada and 3.40.072 Emergency Paid Sick Leave and 3.40.074 Emergency
Family and Medical Leave.
• Proposed 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 budget cuts due to the
COVID-19 pandemic emergency.
response to COVID-19
• Churchill County’s plan for implementing the City of
Fallon and Churchill County Joint COVID-19 Mitigation and Reopening and Return
to Work Plan, including the timing of moving to Phase 1, and other matters
related to Churchill County’s response to COVID-19.
• Ratification of a proposal from Johnson Perkins Griffin
for $5,000 to provide professional appraisal services for the purpose of
evaluating a Conservation Easement on the Dodge properties (APNs: 006-591-03;
04; 05 and 06).
• Approval of a Parcel Map Application filed by the Lewis
Family Trust for property located at 576 & 580 McLean Road, APN 008-492-51,
consisting of 47.17 acres in the E-1 land use district whereby the Applicant
proposes to split the large farm lot into two smaller farm lots.
• Presentation of a draft Preliminary Engineering Report for
the Sand Creek Redundant Well Project and discussion of possible funding opportunities.
• Ratification of Appraisal Agreement with Johnson Perkins Griffin to support the Build Grant.
• Application for the Moody Lane and Wade Lane improvement
and extension project for $20,000.
• Approval of an Agreement with the Nevada Secretary of
State's Office for a Multifactor Authentication Project and Isolated and
Dedicated Project for the election process.
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance: Renewal for
Churchill County Employees and Retirees for Fiscal Year 2020-2021.