The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 4 p.m., a deputy was dispatched to Walmart for a report of a man passed out in his vehicle. He was charged with DUI 1st alcohol. He was also held on a felony warrant out of Dayton. Total bail was set at $6,000.
• At 9:07 p.m., a 28-year-old machinist was charged with domestic battery after deputies responded to an address on Side Mountain Drive. The reporting party said the victim was a coworker who called to say her husband had choked and hit her before she barricaded herself and two small children in a bedroom. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 8:13 a.m., Scotty Wilson, 32, and Nichole Tucker, 30, were arrested near a Pick and Pull after a license check showed the vehicle they were driving was stolen in Sparks. A search of the vehicle found a pipe and a lump of heroin as well as other paraphernalia. They were charged with possession of a stolen vehicle, possession of heroin and paraphernalia. He was also held on a contempt of court warrant. His bail was set at $24,500. Her bail was set at $23,500.
• At 7:06 p.m., Darren Lefever, 32, was arrested after deputies were dispatched to east Highway 50 for a report of a man lying in the road. A check of his background found a Priority 5 felony arrest warrant. He fled to a nearby apartment complex and deputies had to chase him through the complex before he finally surrendered. He was arrested on the Priority 5 warrant as well as an FTA felony warrant with a $2,000 bail. He was held without bail.
• At 12:08 p.m., Paige Rendon, 31, and Roman Vasquez-Corrales, 38, were arrested after a traffic stop near the Gold Dust West because their license plate didn’t match the vehicle they were driving. A search of his person found a small amount of meth and a search of the vehicle found a glass pipe near where she was sitting. She also had a small amount of meth. A third person in the vehicle was booked on a California warrant and held on $448 bail. Bail was set at $2,500 for Vasquez-Corrales. Rendon was held without bail.
• At 1:22 p.m., a 27-year-old was arrested at the Extra Mile store after locking himself in the bathroom and refusing to leave. After the deputy entered the restroom using a key, the arrest report says the 27-year-old’s pupils were constricted and did not react to the deputy’s flashlight. A dispatch check found the defendant to be on alternative sentencing conditions. A search found a glass pipe on his person. He was charged with possessing paraphernalia and violating sentence conditions. Bail was set at $4,000.
• At 5:38 p.m., a Carson man was arrested after deputies were called to Centennial Park for a report of people racing golf carts. When they arrived, the suspect was sitting in a Ford truck. The arrest report says he was charged with DUI 1st alcohol. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 7:53 a.m., a 40-year-old painter was arrested at Russell and Highway 50 after a traffic stop for no license plates. He had an outstanding warrant issued by NHP. Bail was set at $1,840.
• At 10:07 a.m., a 23-year-old California man was arrested after deputies spotted him sitting in the backseat of a vehicle on Damon Road with a 17-year-old female and an open bottle of vodka. He was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and illegally furnishing alcohol for her. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 12:26 a.m., Christopher Bolden, 20, was arrested after a traffic stop at William and Roop for failure to maintain a lane. Bolden was a passenger in the vehicle and dispatch reported he had an outstanding felony warrant issued in Sparks charging him with burglary. Bail was set at $10,000.
• At 6:20 p.m., a 28-year-old woman was arrested after a traffic stop for an expired registration on I-580 at Arrowhead. Dispatch reported her license was revoked for DUI and had a warrant issued in Sparks. Bail was set at $1,300.
• At 12:20 a.m., a 36-year-old chef was arrested on DUI and other charges after leading a deputy on a high speed chase that began at Koontz and Silver Sage. He was charged with DUI 1st alcohol, failure to yield to a patrol car, reckless driving, passing in a no-passing zone, speeding and running a stop sign. The arrest report says that at times the vehicle was exceeding 60 mph in a 25 zone. Bail was set at $4,170.