The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court.
• At 3:47 a.m., Patrick Dye, 53, was held after deputies responded to an apartment on Stewart Street. The call came from the resident next door who said Dye had been physically and verbally abusive to the victim. He was charged with battery based on the citizen complaint. He was also held without bail on a felony P&P warrant.
• At 4:49 p.m., Anthony Woolery, 52, was arrested on drug and DUI charges after a traffic stop on Old Clear Creek Road for driving down the center lane. He was charged with DUI 2nd drugs, no valid license and possession of meth as well as the traffic violation. Bail was set at $5,140.
• At 1:16 a.m., Cody Abernathy, 27, and Ashleigh Baldwinson, 27, were booked on drug charges after a traffic stop on Carson Street for an expired registration. His license was also suspended. The vehicle was searched after a drug dog alerted to it and deputies found meth and paraphernalia including a scale. Both were charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia. Abernathy was also charged with the expired registration and license. His bail was set at $3,650. Her bail was set at $3,500.
• At 2:51 a.m., Mark Goddard, 51, was arrested at the Max Casino after his mother reported he had taken her bank card and was using it without her permission. He was also charged with possessing paraphernalia after a glass pipe was found on his person. Bail was set at $6,000.
• At 9:02 a.m., Kanemah Arnce, 38, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop near Dutch Brothers. Her purse was searched because she is on deferred sentence conditions for a drug case. Needles and a small amount of meth were found in the purse. She was also charged with the deferred sentence violation. Bail was set at $6,500.
• At 9:26 a.m., Stanley Fleming, 60, was arrested at Dotty’s Casino on an outstanding warrant issued by Incline Village Justice Court. He was also charged as an ex-felon failing to register. Bail was set at $3,250.
• At 5:47 p.m., Deborah McCauley, 74, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon for allegedly pointing a gun at her husband. Her bail was set at $20,000.
• At 12:11 a.m., Patricia Lindquist, 45, was arrested on drug charges near Edmonds and Gordon. She was initially charged with outstanding warrants issued in Lyon and Douglas counties. A search of her person found a small amount of meth in a baggie. Bail was set at $5,000 on the warrants and possession of meth.
• At 8:14 a.m., Floyd Janssen, 32, was arrested on an outstanding felony warrant issued in California for assault after a traffic stop on Carson Street. Bail was set at $75,000.
• At 9:38 a.m., a 37-year-old landscaper was arrested after a traffic stop for an expired registration at Stewart and Little. The driver had an outstanding Douglas County warrant charging failure to appear. Bail was set at $619.
• At 3:34 p.m., a 54-year-old was arrested for driving on a license revoked for DUI and violating deferred sentencing conditions after a traffic stop on Long Street. Bail was set at $2,000.