The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail.. All are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court.
• At 3:06 p.m., deputies arrested a man after being called to the McDonald’s on North Carson Street for an unwanted subject. The manager of the business said the defendant had been coming to the store and attempted to hit him. He said he was also harassing employees and being disorderly and drunk. The manager filled out a citizen’s arrest form. He was charged with assault, harassment and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $900.
• At 4:06 p.m., a 37-year-old woman was arrested at the Carson City courthouse after dialing 911 and asking where her husband was. She was charged with misuse of 911. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 5:52 p.m., a 43-year-old was arrested at the Max Casino after a reported fight. He was charged with battery for allegedly smashing another patron’s head into a wall and disorderly conduct for yelling and cursing at customers. Bail was set at $1,150.
• At 12:47 a.m., Gary Carr, 41, was arrested after deputies responded to an apartment on Hot Springs Road for a report of shots fired. He was shot with a pepper ball gun after refusing deputies’ commands to come down the stairs outside the apartment. Eventually he complied but was verbally uncooperative. The reporting party said Carr pointed the handgun at him at one point and fired the weapon into the air three times. Another witness described him as drunk and yelling at people. He was charged as a prohibited person in possession of a firearm, discharging a firearm within the city limits, a deferred sentencing conditions violation and obstructing officers. Bail was set at $23,800.
• At 9:32 a.m., a 47-year-old woman was arrested on a warrant issued in Sacramento charging violation of an extended protection order after deputies were dispatched to an apartment on Carson Street for a noise complaint. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 3:14 p.m., Amber Monson, 31, was charged with seven felonies and five misdemeanors after a high speed chase that began at Musser and Stewart and ended on 5th Street near St. Teresa’s school. During the chase, the Durango struck several vehicles including patrol vehicles that surrounded her SUV and two other private vehicles. She was charged with three counts of battery with a weapon on police and two counts of battery with a deadly weapon, felony eluding and possession of a stolen vehicle belonging to the Washoe Tribe, all felonies, gross misdemeanor child endangerment, three counts of misdemeanor hit and run and reckless driving. She was also held for psychological evaluation. Total bail was set at $174,500.
• At 4:13 p.m., a 31-year-old Dayton woman was charged with domestic battery 1st offense after deputies were dispatched to the Carson Tahoe Motel. A witness advised seeing her punch the other woman in the face. She was also charged with violating alternative sentencing conditions. Bail was set at $6,000.
• At 3:37 a.m., a 33-year-old man was charged with domestic battery 1st offense after deputies responded to an apartment on North Edmonds Drive. The arrest report says when a deputy looked through the window, he saw a man sitting on top of a woman in the hallway. The report says the deputy watched him slap the woman and then kick her in the ribs. His bail was set at $3,000.
• At 7:43 a.m., a 54-year-old was arrested as an ex-felon failing to register after a traffic stop on William Street for running a red light at Gold Dust Way. Bail was set at $190.
• At 8:34 a.m., Krystal Over, 35, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop for no license plates. She was the passenger in the vehicle and dispatch confirmed she was on probation for drug charges. A search of her person found a glass pipe and a small baggie containing meth. She was held without bail on the P&P violation.
• At 8:49 a.m., Jason Valencia, 29, was arrested outside Dotty’s Casino after he spotted a deputy looking at him and tried to avoid the deputy. The arrest report says the deputy recognized him from previous contacts and knew he was under P&P supervision. A search of Valencia found a small amount of heroin. He was also charged with violating P&P conditions. He was held without bail.
• At 4:26 p.m., Aubrey Avery, 39, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop on Carson Street for an expired registration. When he exited the vehicle, the arrest report says a small container with meth inside fell from his pocket. He was charged with possession of meth, driving with a suspended registration and a revoked license and violating parole conditions. He was held without bail on the P&P violation.
• At 4:48 p.m., a 28-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant after deputies were sent to an apartment on Jeanell Drive for a report of an intoxicated subject. The warrant charged violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 11:07 p.m., Brittney Krebs, 34, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop for driving at night without headlights on. Dispatch reported she had an active warrant. The arrest report says she confessed to using heroin. The vehicle and she were searched after a drug dog alerted to the presence of drugs. She was charged with possession of heroin and paraphernalia as well as the outstanding warrant. Bail was set at $6,500.
• At 2:45 a.m., Caedron Douglas, 19, was booked on charges of assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery after deputies responded to an address on Colorado for a report of a man threatening his father with a sword. He said he went to his father’s house because he was afraid the father would hurt his little brother and during the confrontation, brandished the sword before leaving the house. When deputies arrived, he was sitting on the curb with the sword nearby. Bail was set at $23,000.