A regular meeting of the Churchill County Board of School Trustees will be held Wednesday beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the in the Virtual Platform of GotoMeeting, 690 S. Maine St., Fallon, Nevada, 89406.
If you attend the meeting in person, please follow the Governor's directives:
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged. Please wear masks.
• Maintain six feet of social distance between you and other individuals. Seats will
be placed six feet apart.
To join the meeting, click this link:
You will also receive a call-in number after you register should you need to use the audio from your phone for the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you experience any problems accessing the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person, electronically, or email their comments to email@example.com.
• Churchill County High School Staff will present information about their Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) program.
• Update regarding the district's recruiting efforts (written report provided)
• Update regarding the district's re-opening plan
• Approval of the Tentative Budget for year ending June 30, 2022. Any and every line item in the Tentative Budget may be discussed and changed.
• Approval of Proposed 2021-22 School Year Calendar.
• Nominate a Trustee to the NIAA Board of Directors from Region II (Carson, Churchill, Douglas).