The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until convicted in court.
• At 12:30 p.m., John Foster, 34, was booked into the jail on a warrant charging violation of drug court conditions. He was held without bail.
• At 12:30 p.m., Rich Nichols, 46, was booked into the Carson Jail on warrants charging drug court violations and violation of bail conditions. He was held without bail.
• At 11:07 p.m., Sacha Lennon, 43, was arrested at Dotty’s Casino on a warrant issued by drug court. She was held without bail.
• At 2:25 a.m., a 49-year-old was arrested on a battery charge for harassing NV Energy workers on south Curry Street and throwing a drink at the head of one of them. It was the third time he had been reported being aggressive with those utility employees. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 2:35 a.m., a 49-year-old man was arrested after deputies responded to a residence on Knoblock Road for an unknown problem. He was intoxicated when deputies arrived at his residence and dispatch advised he was on probation with a no alcohol restriction. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 3:44 p.m., Mark Keim, 63, was arrested on a felony-DUI charge after a traffic stop at Carson and Sonoma streets for speeding. The arrest report says the deputy smelled marijuana on Keim’s breath, his speech was slurred and he failed the field sobriety test. He was also charged with no valid license and speeding. Bail was set at $2,665.
• At 8:41 p.m., Clifford Davis, 28, was arrested after the vehicle he was a passenger in was stopped for an obscured license plate on Airport Road. He was charged with possession of heroin and paraphernalia. The female driver of the vehicle was charged with no valid license and no proof of insurance. His bail was set at $3,500. Her bail was set at $1,100.
• At 3:46 a.m., a 41-year-old was arrested on an outstanding warrant after deputies were called to the Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center. His bail was set at $10,000.
• At 11:25 a.m., a 29-year-old woman was arrested on a charge of violating suspended sentence conditions after deputies were called to a residence by her boyfriend. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 1:16 a.m., Boyd Turtle, 57, and Jerome Abbie, 60, were arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop for running a stop sign. Turtle was also charged with the traffic violation, no driver’s license and no proof of insurance. Both were charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia. Turtle’s bail was set at $4.640. Abbie was also charged with an open alcohol container in the vehicle. Abbie’s bail was set at $3,550. In addition, Bertena Galvan, 60, was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia found in her purse. Her bail was set at $3,500.