The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent unless convicted in court.
• At 5:16 p.m., a 53-year-old was charged with DUI-2nd alcohol after a traffic stop on North Saliman for failure to maintain a lane. According to the arrest report, his preliminary breath alcohol level was 0.369, some four times the legal limit. In addition to DUI, he was charged with driving on a suspended license and with expired plates on his vehicle. Bail was set at $2,575.
• At 7:42 p.m., a 29-year-old woman was charged with DUI-1st alcohol after a traffic stop on Saliman for speeding, running a stop sign and driving on a sidewalk. Bail was set at $1,135.
• At 5:19 a.m., a 21-year-old woman was charged with domestic battery and damaging her boyfriend’s vehicle during an argument. When he refused to give her phone and went inside a residence on Edmonds, the arrest report says she threw a rock at his vehicle then rammed it with her vehicle before driving away. She was also charged with hit and run. Bail was set at $4,500.
• At 12:24 p.m., a 40-year-old transient was booked at the jail on a warrant charging violation of a temporary protection order. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 6:15 p.m., a 23-year-old man was arrested after a traffic stop on Carson Street for no registration. He was charged with driving on a suspended license and held on a failure to appear warrant. Bail was set at $1,915.
• At 6:49 p.m., a 58-year-old maintenance man was charged with domestic battery first offense after deputies responded to a residence on Franklin Road. The victim reported her boyfriend of 14 years had hit her in the face, causing her to bleed. He denied there was any physical contact in the argument but had a cut on his hand probably caused by her glasses. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 11:34 p.m., Edgar Herrera, 32, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop at College Parkway and Goni for no tail lights. Dispatch reported he had a daytime misdemeanor warrant and a suspended license. The vehicle was searched after a drug dog alerted to it and deputies found a small baggie of meth and a pipe inside. He was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia, the suspended license and tail light violation as well as the warrant charging violation of a Temporary Protective Order. Bail was set at $7,025.
• At 1:13 a.m., a 37-year-old Dayton woman was charged with three counts of child neglect after deputies responded to the Gold Dust West after three children aged 4, 5, and 7 were found outside the casino’s doors. The arrest report says they were left unattended in a parked vehicle for about five hours. That time period was confirmed by casino security footage. Bail was set at $7,500.