The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court.
SATURDAY, JUNE 5
• At 5:36 p.m., Jessica Brophy, 27, was arrested after deputies responded to a residence on Sutro Terrace. She was initially charged with battery on another woman at the residence, then three counts of resisting a peace officer and felony battery by a prisoner once she was booked into the jail. Bail was set at $34,000.
• At 6:50 p.m., Zachary Foore and Kenneth Frank, both 24, were arrested in connection with the stabbing of three people at Mills Park the day before. Foore was charged with three counts of battery with a deadly weapon and Frank with three counts as an accessory. The knife was found in a nearby trashcan and witnesses including Foore’s girlfriend described the knife as one he would carry with him. He turned himself in at the sheriff’s office and the arrest report says he admitted the stabbings. Frank also turned himself in, admitting he was at the scene as well. Bail was set at $90,000 for each of the two defendants.
• At 8:10 p.m., a 32-year-old man was arrested at Mills Park after a deputy recognized him as some one with an outstanding warrant charging violation of suspended sentence conditions. Bail was set at $3,000.
SUNDAY, JUNE 6
• At 6:04 a.m., a 33-year-old was charged with a gross misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance after deputies were called to a gas station on Carson Street for a report of some one dropping a small bag containing drugs when he pulled car keys out of his pocket. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 9:24 a.m., Estephanie Godinez, 29, was turned in by her brother who said he smelled meth burning and saw a pipe in her purse. Deputies found both a broken pipe and a small amount of meth in her purse. She was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 7:56 p.m., a 43-year-old was charged with domestic battery 1st offense after deputies were dispatched to a residence on Table Rock Drive. The victim, his girlfriend, was bleeding and had a swollen face. She said he got angry because she wouldn’t give him more money to buy alcohol. His bail was set at $3,000.
• At 9:32 p.m., a 61-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested on a charge of violating suspended sentence conditions after deputies were called to a room in the Plaza Motel. Bail was set at $1,000.
MONDAY, JUNE 7
At 12:43 a.m., a 36-year-old was arrested on two outstanding warrants after a traffic stop on Highway 50. The warrants had a combined total of $23,000 bail.
• At 1:31 a.m., a 38-year-old was charged with DUI 1st alcohol after a traffic stop on Eagle Station Lane. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 2:44 p.m., a 51-year-old was arrested after the Nugget called deputies for an unwanted subject refusing to leave. He was arrested on a contempt of court warrant. Bail was set at $500.
• At 7:18 p.m., a 42-year-old was arrested for violating bail conditions by consuming alcohol after deputies responded to a residence on Woodside. Bail was set at $3,000.
TUESDAY, JUNE 8
• At 1:24 a.m., a 31-year-old Dayton woman was arrested on three counts of possessing paraphernalia after a traffic stop near the Jackpot Crossing casino. A search of her vehicle found a scale and numerous small baggies. In addition, she had a pipe in her bra. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 3:01 a.m., a 20-year-old was arrested at the Carson Nugget on a warrant charging the unlawful taking of a motor vehicle. Bail was set at $2,500.
• At 9:21 a.m., Kristopher Aragon, 34, was arrested after deputies were dispatched to Cube Storage for a report of a woman screaming. When deputies found the female victim, who had driven away, the arrest report says she had clearly been in a physical altercation, having a cut on her chin needing stitches, scratches on her lip and nose and bright red bruising on her neck and throat. She said the fight happened when she came to reclaim her phone and backpack. She said he hit and choked her until she thought she was going to pass out. He was charged with felony domestic battery with strangulation. Bail was set at $15,000.
• At 11:17 a.m., a 26-year-old was cited for multiple misdemeanor traffic offenses after his motorcycle was stopped along Lone Mountain Drive because it wasn’t registered. He was charged with reckless driving for doing wheel-stands on the bike, no valid license, no proof of insurance and riding a dirt bike in a prohibited area. He was also held on a FTA warrant. Bail was set at $1,523.
• At 1:24 p.m., Cody Shaw, 27, was arrested after deputies responded to an address on Gardengate Way for a report of a suspicious subject. When deputies arrived, he fled on food and was eventually chased down by a motorcycle sergeant who caught up with him sitting in a vehicle. A search of his person found several items of paraphernalia including needles and a spoon with burnt residue. He was charged with possession of a stolen vehicle, eluding deputies, possession of paraphernalia and destruction of private property for damaging a gate during his attempt to flee. In addition, he was held on a warrant issued in Reno. Bail was set at $14,000.
• At 2:30 p.m., Jessica Brobst, 39, was arrested at the jail on charges of furnishing dangerous drugs without a prescription and attempting to furnish drugs to another prisoner, both felonies. Deputies tipped by another inmate found both subozone strips and pills. Bail was set at $35,000.
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9
• At 2:03 a.m., a 37-year-old security guard was arrested after a traffic stop at Koontz and Silver Sage. He was taken into custody because of a deferred sentencing violation for possessing alcohol. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 2:42 a.m., a 41-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested after a traffic stop for a broken headlight in the Burger King parking lot. He was arrested on a P&P priority 5 warrant and held without bail.
THURSDAY, JUNE 10
• At 3:38 p.m., Jope Garrett, 20, was booked on two felony counts of violating bail conditions after being transported to Carson City from Nye County. She was held without bail.