A regular meeting of the Churchill County Board of School Trustees will be held Wednesday beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the in the Virtual Platform of GotoMeeting, 690 S. Maine St., Fallon, Nevada 89406.
If you attend the meeting in person, please follow the Governor's directives:
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged. Please wear masks.
• Maintain six feet of social distance between you and other individuals. Seats will
be placed six feet apart.
To join the meeting, click this link:
You will also receive a call-in number after you register should you need to use the audio from your phone for the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you experience any problems accessing the meeting, please email email@example.com.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person, electronically, or email their comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Numa Elementary School Staff will present information about their Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) program.
• Approve revision to the re-opening plan athletic protocol to allow two spectators for each Fernley Senior Football Player Student Athlete for the March 27 football game at the Ed Arciniega Athletic Complex due to their field being unusable for the 20-21 football season.
• Approval of revisions to the District's Capital Improvement Plan.
• Training on budget policy and associated regulations and update on the base budget.