The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 10:11 a.m., a 24-year-old was arrested at a park on Marsh after a witness reported him inhaling Dust Off to try to get high. He was also charged with violating bail conditions. Bail was set at $4,000.
• At 4:45 p.m., a 26-year-old was arrested at a residence on Truckee Drive on an outstanding warrant charging violation of suspended sentence conditions. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 5:58 p.m., a 20-year-old Gardnerville woman was arrested after a deputy spotted her using a cellphone while driving in the area of Little and Spartan. She was also charged as a minor possessing marijuana and possession of paraphernalia, a pipe. Bail was set at $1,750.
• At 11:55 a.m., a 37-year-old woman was arrested on trespassing charges after refusing to leave a residence on Schultz Drive occupied by her estranged husband and daughter. Bail was set at $150.
• At 6:37 p.m., Edward Moser, 24, was arrested at a bus stop outside Walmart after a passerby told dispatch he saw Moser drop a hypodermic needle on the ground. A search found two pocket knives, needles and a small amount of heroin on his person. He was charged with possession of heroin and paraphernalia as well as a P&P warrant. He was held without bail.
• At 12:23 a.m., a 40-year-old Silver Springs man was arrested on an outstanding warrant after a deputy approached his truck in the parking lot of Gold Dust West where he was sleeping. Bail was set at $415.
• At 12:55 a.m., Vanessa Martinez, 26, and Ryan Pritchett, 28, were arrested on multiple charges after their vehicle was stopped because it matched the description of a vehicle used in a residential burglary. Both were charged with burglary, possession of controlled substances and paraphernalia and possession of burglary tools. She was also held on an outstanding felony warrant. He was also charged with driving without a valid license. Her bail was set at $81,000. His bail was set at $30,100.
• At 3:29 a.m., a 19-year-old Reno woman was charged with DUI 1st alcohol after a traffic stop on North Carson Street for speeding. She was also charged with no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $1,165.
• At 9:22 a.m., a 41-year-old was arrested after a deputy saw him attempting to enter a vehicle on Highway 50. He was charged with possession of burglary tools, obstructing an officer and tampering with a vehicle. Bail was set at $2,850.
• At 9:52 a.m., Michael Mitchell was arrested after deputies responded to the area of Highway 50 and Edmonds Drive for a report of a suspicious subject. He was arrested on three outstanding Douglas County warrants, one of them for a felony charge, and possession of burglary tools — keys altered to illegally open a vehicle’s door. Bail was set at $8,060.
• At 11:05 a.m., a 33-year-old Sparks man was arrested on a failure to appear warrant after a traffic stop at Carson and Sonoma for no license plates. Bail was set at $1,265.
• At 7:05 a.m., Timothy Miranda, 29, was arrested after a female victim went to the Carson Nugget to report an assault with a deadly weapon. She told deputies he threatened her with a knife and hit her in the back, preventing her from leaving the Nugget Motel room, and taking her cellphone. He was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, false imprisonment, preventing a victim to report a crime and domestic battery. Bail was set at $48,000.
• At 11:39 p.m., a 30-year-old was arrested on an outstanding warrant after he was stopped for jaywalking across William Street. Bail was set at $3,000.