A regular meeting of the Churchill County Board of School Trustees will be held Wednesday beginning at 5:30 p.m. in the in the Virtual Platform of GotoMeeting, 690 S. Maine St., Fallon, Nevada 89406.
If you attend the meeting in person, please follow the Governor's directives:
• Face coverings are strongly encouraged. Please wear masks.
• Maintain six feet of social distance between you and other individuals. Seats will
be placed six feet apart.
To join the meeting, click this link:
You will also receive a call-in number after you register should you need to use the audio from your phone for the meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. If you experience any problems accessing the meeting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For public comment, members of the public can comment in person, electronically, or email their comments to email@example.com.
• Brenda Boone, inclusive services coordinator, will provide information on the Practical Assessment Exploration System (PAES) Labs that will be implemented at both the Churchill County Middle School and Churchill County High School.
• Brad Daum, athletic director, will provide an update regarding all elements of athletics including, but not limited to, spectator protocols.
• For Discussion Only: In preparation for the administration to prepare the budget and for the Board to approve the budget, the Board of Trustees will discuss the proposed base budget, expenditures and revenues, its priorities for the budget based on the strategic plan themes and budget policy and potential changes to the budget, expenditures and revenues. All matters related to the budget may be discussed, including every line item of the budget and potential reduction in force or changes needed to be in line with available revenues.