The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court.
• At 1:45 p.m., a 32-year-old was charged with violating suspended sentence conditions and attempting to get money from passersby after deputies were called to the area of Walmart for a suspicious person. In addition, his girlfriend was charged with unlawful use of 911 and obstructing an officer by interfering with the boyfriend’s arrest and for calling 911 to get other deputies to come to the scene. His bail was set at $3,040. Her bail was set at $2,800.
• At 12:34 a.m., Brennon Graves, 35, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop outside the state Capitol for an expired license plate. He was a passenger in the vehicle and searched after a K-9 alerted to the presence of drugs. A small amount of heroin and was discovered beneath Graves’ feet. He was also held without bail on a failure to appear warrant. One other passenger was booked on two contempt of court warrants. Bail was set at $2,000 for that person.
• At 11:28 a.m., Tyler Woolley, 30, was arrested on multiple charges after a deputy observed him use the Walgreens parking lot to avoid a red light at William and Saliman Road. The arrest report says a small clear baggie was visible on the console of his truck. The report says there was also a hypodermic needle in his pocket along with multiple pills. A search also found a small amount of cocaine. In addition, deputies found a pistol in the vehicle. He was charged with possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia, possession of prescription pills without a prescription, driving with a revoked license, fictitious license plates, no proof of insurance and as an ex-felon in possession of a firearm. Bail was set at $27,250.
• At 6:28 p.m., a 23-year-old Washington woman was arrested on a charge of violating a protection order in that state after a traffic stop for speeding on Carson Street at Hot Springs Road. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 7:25 p.m., Shane Irvin, 29, and Tadessa Lessard, 26, were arrested on multiple charges including two counts each of child endangerment in the parking lot of Dotty’s Casino after deputies observed him apparently preparing to smoke heroin in the vehicle. He was also charged with possession of heroin and paraphernalia and possession of prescription drugs and use of heroin in the presence of the two small children in the vehicle. She was charged with possession of meth, heroin and prescription drugs and possession of s stun gun by an ex-felon. His bail was set at $113,500. Her bail was set at $128,500.
• At 7:59 p.m., a 54-year-old Carson man was arrested on multiple misdemeanor warrants after a deputy recognized him walking on Hot Springs Road. When approached he attempted to flee deputies. He was charged with four contempt of court warrants and resisting a peace officer. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 4:08 a.m., Ian Friesell, 25, was arrested on drug charges after a traffic stop for an expired registration on William Street. Deputies found a small amount of meth and paraphernalia on him during a search for weapons. He was also charged with violating P&P conditions. He was held without bail.