The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent unless convicted in court.
FRIDAY, OCT. 1
• At 8:50 p.m., Emily Holt, 25, was charged with domestic battery causing substantial bodily harm for stabbing her husband in the face with a steak knife during a physical argument. He was also charged with domestic battery for punching and dragging her through the house on Spooner Drive. She told deputies she was defending herself when she grabbed the knife in the kitchen and slashed at her husband. Her bail was set at $15,000. His bail was set at $3,000.
• At 9:20 p.m., three people were arrested at the Carson jail after Amanda Toomey, 38, arrived at the jail saying she wanted to pick up some of her possessions. The arrest report says she was visibly intoxicated. After deputies made contact with two people in her vehicle outside, both were arrested on misdemeanor charges. Toomey was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia. Her bail was set at $3,500. In addition, Brittany Pounds, 34, the passenger in the vehicle, was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia after a drug dog alerted to the vehicle. She was also charged with possession of a deadly weapon, brass knuckles. Bail was set at $6,000. Finally, the male driver of the vehicle was charged with violating bail conditions and driving without a valid license. His bail was set at $3,500.
• At 11:13 p.m., a 20-year-old was arrested on multiple misdemeanors including possession of marijuana and alcohol after he was spotted outside the Blue Bull bar with a beer in one hand. He was charged with possession of pot and alcohol and with consuming both as well as violating bail conditions. Bail was set at $4,900.
• At 10:07 p.m., a 32-year-old man was charged with DUI after deputies were called to Casino Fandango for an unwanted subject. When deputies arrived, security advised he left on a red motorcycle. When they found the defendant on South Carson Street he was stopped and charged with reckless driving after crashing the bike. He was charged with DUI 1st alcohol and no valid license. Bail was set at $1,400.
• At 1:45 p.m., a 43-year-old man was arrested at Mallory Center on Fleischman for destruction of property. The arrest report says he was punching holes in the wallboard of his room. Bail was set at $2,000.
• At 9:11 a.m., Leonard Martinez, 37, was arrested after a business owner on Long Street reported a man sleeping outside under a blanket. When approached, the arrest report says he told officers he had a Failure to Appear warrant. A search of his person found a meth pipe. He was charged with possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 2:58 p.m., Anthony Geisone, 33, was arrested on drug charges after deputies went to check the welfare of a man waiting outside the post office. He said he was waiting for his wife to get off work. A search found a small amount of meth and a pipe. He was charged with possession of meth and paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,500.
• At 3:21 a.m., Justin Arseneult, 39, was arrested outside the My Place Motel after a caller said he had contacted him stating he had possibly taken fentanyl and spirits were talking to him. He was contacted in his vehicle and advised deputies he had fentanyl in his pocket. He was charged with possession and also held on an outside agency warrant. Bail was set at $2,500 on the drug charge and a no-bail order was issued on the warrant.