The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All are presumed innocent until convicted in court.
• At 8:23 a.m., a 53-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of with violation probation conditions after deputies were dispatched to a residence on Stewart Street for a domestic dispute. There was no evidence of a domestic dispute. Bail was set at $3,000.
• At 1:31 p.m., an 18-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of domestic battery after deputies were dispatched to a residence on Fall Street. She is accused of throwing a notebook at the male at the residence, hitting him in the chest. Bail was set at$3,000.
• At 3:07 p.m., Joshua Baroni, 43, was arrested on suspicion of multiple felony counts after deputies were dispatched to a residence on Gordon Street when they entered the home, they initially found what appeared to be a drug lab in the bedroom. A search after obtaining a warrant found large amounts of steroids and Human Growth Hormone. The arrest report says Baroni admitted to making the drugs saying he uses them himself and gives them to friends. Deputies also found two rifles, one with an illegally shortened barrel. Baroni was charged with possession of a firearm by a prohibited person, possession of restricted Schedule III drugs for sale, conspiracy, unlawful manufacture of a drug, possession of a short barreled gun and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $20,000.
• At 7:20 p.m., a 26-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of a charge of destruction of property at the vitality rehab Center on Long Street for breaking a bookshelf and other items. Bail was set at $2,000.
• At 9:51 p.m., Sergio Torres, 32, and Kale Krigbaum, 20, were arrested after a registration check on their vehicle showed a warrant for Torres’s arrest. A search of the vehicle found a small amount of meth. A search of Krigbaum found a hypodermic needle containing meth. Also found in the vehicle were several prescription pills. Both were charged with possession of meth. Torres was also charged with possession of prescription drugs. Krigbaum was also charged with violating suspended sentence conditions. Torres’s bail was set at $8,000. Krigbaum’s bail was set at $3,000.
• At 11:51 p.m., a 51-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of a warrant charging violation of suspended sentence conditions after deputies were dispatched to an apartment on North Carson Street for a report of threats made. Bail was set at $1,000.
• At 1:03 a.m., a 43-year-old electrician was arrested after deputies responded to a report of a hit and run at Koontz and Silver Sage. When deputies found the truck at a residence on Kingsley, it had front end damage. He was charged with hit and run, DUI-first alcohol and obstructing an officer with force for refusing to comply with the warrant to draw his blood. Bail was set at $4,000.