The Churchill County commissioners meet Thursday at 8:15 a.m. at the Churchill County Administrative Building, Commission Chambers, 155 N. Taylor St., Suite 145.
If you wish to make public comment, you may provide them at the meeting or via email, no later than 4:30 p.m. the day before the meeting, to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
• These meetings are subject to the provisions of Nevada Open Meeting Law (NRS
Chapter 241). Except as otherwise provided for by law, these meetings are open and
• If you are not vaccinated and attend the meeting at the physical location, it is recommended you wear a mask.
Consideration and possible action
• Parcel Map applications for five maps filed by applicant NEV DEV LLC, owned by Heidi Rd LLC, for property located on Desert Hills Loop.
• Request to hire a District Court Clerk Trainee for 2.5 months.
• Approval of an unpaid Leave of Absence request.
• Approval to fill the position of Senior Parks Maintenance Worker.
• Execution of "Subdivision Settlement Participation Forms" and releases pursuant to the One Nevada Agreement on Allocation of Opioid Recoveries.
• Revocation of Appointment and Official Oaths for people who are no longer serving in the capacity of that position or have a more recent Official Oath on file.
• Approval of an Agreement for Professional Services with Dr. Tedd McDonald to serve as the Churchill County Health Officer.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Sign in to comment