The Churchill County commissioners meet Thursday at 8:15 a.m. at the Churchill County Administrative Building, Commission Chambers, 155 N. Taylor St., Suite 145.
If you wish to make public comment, you may provide them at the meeting or via email, no later than 4:30 p.m. the day before the meeting, to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
• These meetings are subject to the provisions of Nevada Open Meeting Law (NRS
Chapter 241). Except as otherwise provided for by law, these meetings are open and public.
• If you are not vaccinated and attend the meeting at the physical location, it is recommended you wear a mask.
• Reappointment of Zack Bunyard to the Planning Commission to fill an unexpired term through Dec. 31, 2025.
• Selection of HintonBurdick CPAs & Advisors as the Independent Auditors for the audits for Churchill County and CC Communications for Fiscal Years 2022, 2023, and 2024, along with a two-year extension option.
• Grant of an easement to NV Energy for electrical lines that service Redudant Well #2 at the Sand Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant.
• Redemption/repurchase and cancellation of will-serve commitments owned by Haneva, LLC per the terms of the Memorandum of Agreement Regarding Provision of Will-Serve Commitments, which, if approved, the will-serve commitments will be repurchased at the rate.
• Adoption of Resolution 1-2022, a resolution establishing the travel expenses and subsistence allowance for Churchill County effective Jan. 1, 2022, noting the new mileage rate of 58.5 cents per mile and per diem rate of $59 per day.
• Approval of Class Specification for IT Professional and approve the recruitment for the position at an estimated cost of $113,000.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Sign in to comment