23rd Fred Alexander Memorial Family golf clinic set in Carson City
April 20, 2015
This year's Fred Alexander Memorial Family Golf Clinic from 11:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. May 17 at Eagle Valley Golf Course will feature trick shot artist Joey "O."
The free clinic, in its 23rd year, offers an introduction to golf with an exhibition and individual lessons from more than 40 Sierra Nevada Chapter/NCPGA.
While supplies last, participants receive prizes, lunch, and a T-shirt, backpack and golf club.
The registration deadline is 3 p.m. Saturday, May 16. To register online, go to http://www.alexandergolfclinic.com.
For more information, call 775-772-6180. Information in Spanish is available by calling 775-298-2865.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Succulent gardens, flower photography topic of free classes at Greenhouse Garden Center
- Kat Simmons to hold six-week comedy class in Minden