2nd annual Picnic on the Comstock planned in Silver City
August 29, 2018
The Lyon County Democratic Central Committee and the Comstock Democratic Club of Dayton, Nevada are sponsoring the 2nd annual Picnic on the Comstock on Saturday, Sept. 22.
The event will be at 4 p.m. at the historic Silver City School House and Park, 385 Park St., Silver City.
Attendees can visit with Democratic candidates for local, state and federal offices.
The event is free and includes a raffle, no host bar, and live bands.
There will also be a gourmet hot dog bar with side dishes for a suggested donation of $10.
Organizers are hoping all local Democrats and progressives will come and share food and friendship.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions
- Lyon County Republican Central Committee to meet in Silver Springs