2nd annual Picnic on the Comstock planned in Silver City
August 29, 2018
The Lyon County Democratic Central Committee and the Comstock Democratic Club of Dayton, Nevada are sponsoring the 2nd annual Picnic on the Comstock on Saturday, Sept. 22.
The event will be at 4 p.m. at the historic Silver City School House and Park, 385 Park St., Silver City.
Attendees can visit with Democratic candidates for local, state and federal offices.
The event is free and includes a raffle, no host bar, and live bands.
There will also be a gourmet hot dog bar with side dishes for a suggested donation of $10.
Organizers are hoping all local Democrats and progressives will come and share food and friendship.
Trending In: Announcements
- Public comment sought on Costco air quality operating permit
- Tractor Supply in Carson City hosting fall farmers market
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- Discussion in Carson City to cover new trends in Alzheimer’s, dementia care
- Display highlights changes of Carson City’s historic sites