3rd & Curry St. Farmers Market open despite closures for Carson City Off-Road
June 15, 2018
The best way to get to the 3rd & Curry St. Farmers Market with the Carson Off-Road taking place is from W. Fifth Street.
The Boys and Girls Club kids activity booth will be moving to McFadden Plaza bringing a bounce house. The activity for this week is "Key chains for Dad" for Father's Day.
The market runs from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturdays through Sept. 29. Randy Ide is playing live music at today's market.
Unless they're service animals, pets aren't permitted at the market.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit