Annual diaper drive underway in Carson City, Reno
May 8, 2018
For the fourth year, United Federal Credit Union is collecting diapers to benefit the Women & Children's Center of the Sierra.
Diapers and monetary contributions can be brought to any UFCU branch until May 25.
All sizes of disposable diapers, from newborn to pull-up, can be dropped at either Carson City branch — 1350 E. William St. or 935 Jacks Valley Road.
Other locations are at 1170 Bible Way; 10705 Double R Blvd.; 980 Ambassador Drive; and 13989 S. Virginia St. in Reno; and 1430 E. Prater Way and 2432 Wingfield Hills Road in Sparks.
Trending In: Announcements
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Annual Candy Cane Express holiday trains to run out of Virginia City
- Basic dog obedience program to run for six weeks in Carson City
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon