Annual Girls State Tea returning to Carson City June 1
May 24, 2018
The American Legion Auxiliary Capitol Unit 4 will be hosting its 9th Annual Girls State Tea from 5 to 7 p.m. June 1 at the Governor's Mansion, 606 Mountain St.
Tickets — $10 for adults and $5 for youth — include light refreshments. All proceeds will benefit the Nevada Girls State program and Girls State delegates from Carson, Douglas and Sierra Lutheran high schools.
For information and tickets, call Lily Hack at 775-841-6467 or Chris Ritger at 775-782-9791.
Trending In: Announcements
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand