Annual murder mystery dinner show returning to Governor’s Mansion
November 3, 2016
Tickets are still available for the Carson Tahoe Health Auxiliary's Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre at 4 p.m. Saturday in the Nevada Room of the Governor's Mansion.
The mystery titled "Pasta Wars" will entertain and involve the guests to solve a gangster-style murder during the flapper era. Costumes are optional.
The $60 ticket price includes dinner, dessert, coffee, and a door prize raffle. No host beer and wine, in addition to a raffle, also will be available. Many local businesses have donated raffle prizes. The tickets will be available through the Auxiliary Gift Shop (in the hospital lobby) at 775-445-5142, or by calling Gloria Seaton at 775-882-8162 and Tamar Warren at 775-461-0311
All proceeds from the event will benefit the Auxiliary, in support of the Carson Tahoe Medical Center, nursing scholarships, and other hospital needs.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Chicago-flavor restaurant coming to Carson City
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice amendment
- 2018 Primary Election guide: Justice of the Supreme Court, Seat C
- Arrest for using cell phone while driving, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Cardoza pleads guilty to second-degree murder in 2013 Carson City case