Appeal looking for events, recipes to be included in holiday guide
November 4, 2016
The Nevada Appeal in collaboration with the Lahontan Valley News and The Record-Courier will be producing a comprehensive holiday guide on happenings around Northern Nevada in early December. In preparation, we are asking for your help. If you have holiday events taking place after Dec. 6 and before Jan. 2, 2017, please send the pertinent information to email@example.com with "Holiday guide" in the subject line. Deadline is Nov. 17.
The publications — all a part of the Sierra Nevada Media Group — also are seeking holiday recipes for inclusion in the publication. If you would like to contribute, send your recipes with your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov. 17. Please include ""Holiday guide" in the subject line. Photos in jpg format are encouraged.
For more information, call Nevada Appeal Editor Adam Trumble at 775-881-1221.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Reunion planned for Carson High School class of 1998
- Silver Sierra Adventurers senior travel club to meet Tuesday at Carson City Nugget