Art club painting roses at next meeting in Carson City
March 1, 2018
The Carson Valley Desert Brushes will meet at 10 a.m. March 8 at the Johnson Lane Firehouse, 1450 Stephanie Way.
Painters of all levels, and those who would like to learn to paint, are welcome. The club will be painting roses at the meeting.
For information, call Sue at 408-691-9202 or Linda at 775-265-1746.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Free lunch for kids offered during summer break at two Carson City locations
- Silver State Model T Ford Club to meet Tuesday in Carson City
- Three bands to play free concert Tuesday in McFadden Plaza
- 3rd & Curry St. Farmers Market open despite closures for Carson City Off-Road
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Darrell Moody: NIAA gets Wooden Nickel for treatment of Dayton
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Powlison claims Carson City Off-Road 50-miler
- Carson City Off-Road Notebook: Mazza’s change in sports pays off