Ash Canyon Road reopens following flood repairs
May 25, 2018
The gate at the trailhead to the Ash to Kings Trail in Ash Canyon re-opened Friday, May 25, and is now open to all motorized vehicle traffic.
The road had been closed in order to repair extensive damage incurred from 2017 floods.
Officials said the road repairs have been completed, and the road is passable for both motorized and non-motorized travel.
Users should exercise caution based on weather conditions when traveling the road.
For information about Ash Canyon Road, contact Lyndsey Boyer, senior natural resource specialist, at 775-887-2262, ext. 7341.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Reunion planned for Carson High School class of 1998
- Silver Sierra Adventurers senior travel club to meet Tuesday at Carson City Nugget