Assemblywoman Robin Titus to visit Fernley Republican Women
January 8, 2018
Assemblywoman Robin Titus, who doubles as a family practice physician, will talk about women's health and give an update on the Legislature, including what's in store for 2019, at Fernley Republican Women's next meeting.
The event will be at the Fernley High School Library, 1300 Highway 95A, on Jan. 16. A light meal will be served at 6 and the meeting will start at 6:30 p.m.
Additionally, donations are sought for the group's Caring for America/Adopt-a-Soldier program, which collects non-perishable foods for the Fernley Food Bank along with donations of funds and care items for soldiers.
Children's books are also being collected for the Ronald McDonald House and Renown Hospital's children's ward. Money donations can be sent to Fernley Republican Women, P.O. Box 412, Fernley, 89408.
For information, contact Lorrie Olson at email@example.com, or go to fernleyrepublicanwomen.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11