Auditions planned to cast parts in Carson City production of ‘The Hit’
March 6, 2018
Anyone who wants a role in "The Hit," a play by Proscenium Players, Inc., can audition at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 10, and noon Sunday, March 11, at the Brewery Arts Center.
The Mike Buckley play follows Susan in her San Francisco antiques shop, where she anxiously anticipates a secret meeting with a hit man named Sam. But when an unsuspecting travel agent by the same name shows up, an amusing case of mistaken identities unfolds.
The cold-reading auditions, to take place in the BAC's 1864 Grand Ballroom, will cast parts for three males and two females.
The play is set to run at the end of May.
For information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- Carson City students wins Patroller of the Year for AAA School Safety Patrol program
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Amid cheers, Fallon City Council bans recreational cannabis in 3-0 vote
- Grouchy’s barbershop serves more than 500 customers in first 2 months
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Author from Carson City trailer park providing hope