Auditions planned to cast parts in Carson City production of ‘The Hit’
March 6, 2018
Anyone who wants a role in "The Hit," a play by Proscenium Players, Inc., can audition at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 10, and noon Sunday, March 11, at the Brewery Arts Center.
The Mike Buckley play follows Susan in her San Francisco antiques shop, where she anxiously anticipates a secret meeting with a hit man named Sam. But when an unsuspecting travel agent by the same name shows up, an amusing case of mistaken identities unfolds.
The cold-reading auditions, to take place in the BAC's 1864 Grand Ballroom, will cast parts for three males and two females.
The play is set to run at the end of May.
For information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City man offering abundance of free quilting, sewing books
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- Olympian David Wise, of Reno, writes children’s book
- Nonprofit Family Support Council of Douglas County in need of volunteers
- Carson City Kiwanis holding annual spaghetti feed fundraiser for senior meals program
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Vegas to Reno freeway will bypass Douglas County
- Carson City Sheriff’s seek help in road rage incident