Author Bonnie Nishikawa to present at RPEN Carson City meeting
December 29, 2017
Bonnie Nishikawa, whose book "My Life as a Home Kid" details her time at the Nevada State Children's Home, will be featured at RPEN's Carson City meeting on Tuesday.
The Carson City Senior Center, 911 Beverly Drive, will be the site of the board meeting at 1 and the general meeting at 2 p.m.
Nishikawa's presentation will be about her life and book.
All are welcome to attend either or both meetings. Free refreshments will be served at the general meeting.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11