Author Bonnie Nishikawa to present at RPEN Carson City meeting
December 29, 2017
Bonnie Nishikawa, whose book "My Life as a Home Kid" details her time at the Nevada State Children's Home, will be featured at RPEN's Carson City meeting on Tuesday.
The Carson City Senior Center, 911 Beverly Drive, will be the site of the board meeting at 1 and the general meeting at 2 p.m.
Nishikawa's presentation will be about her life and book.
All are welcome to attend either or both meetings. Free refreshments will be served at the general meeting.
Trending In: Announcements
- Pirates, Pins and Pints: Bowling fundraiser to benefit area seniors
- Holiday wreath decorating workshop planned in Carson City
- Carson City Greenhouse Garden Center hosting annual landscape design workshop
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Ballet dancers called to audition for ‘Peanutcracker – The Story in a Nutshell’