Blood donations sought at 3rd & Curry St. Farmers Market
July 7, 2017
Visitors of Saturday's 3rd & Curry St. Farmers Market have the chance to not only peruse local produce and wares, but also help save lives.
The market is teaming up with United Blood Services to collect much-needed donations of blood.
The Blood Mobile will be parked on Curry Street across from the parking lot where the market is held. The hours are 9 a.m.-1 p.m. July 8.
To make an appointment, call 800-696-4484, or go to BloodHero.com and enter sponsor code "N1LFM." Walk-in appointments are welcome.
Trending In: Announcements
- Audrey and Sidney Nuckles of Carson City celebrate 60th anniversary
- Carson City Democrats holding mid-term caucus Feb. 24
- Carson City Tears and Rainbows grief support group meetings planned
- Chili’s hosting Daddy-Daughter Night Out on Feb. 6
- Fresh Tracks 5K Snowshoe Walk and Race planned in South Lake Tahoe