‘Breakfast with Brad’ planned Friday
September 4, 2018
Carson City Supervisor Brad Bonkowski will hold his monthly Breakfast with Brad from 7 to 8 a.m. Friday, Sept. 7, at the Cracker Box.
Bonkowski encourages any resident with ideas, questions or concerns about city issues to join him for coffee and conversation.
"As we head into fall, the board will be busy evaluating the waste management proposals for garbage and recycling pick up in the city," he said. "It's a hot topic, I know people have questions and concerns, and I welcome input. Also, the Curry Street project is on track to be completed by Nevada Day, if anyone has questions about that project they should join us Friday."
The Cracker Box is at 402 E. William St. No purchase is necessary and the coffee is on Brad.
Trending In: Announcements
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit