Breakfast with Carson City Supervisor Brad Bonkowski planned
November 2, 2016
Carson City Supervisor Brad Bonkowski will hold his monthly Breakfast with Brad from 7 to 8 a.m. Friday, Nov. 4 at the Cracker Box, 402 E. William St.
The monthly coffee get togethers allow Carson City residents the opportunity to talk face to face with Bonkowski about issues impacting the city.
"As expected, there is a lot of good economic news starting to filter out regarding Carson City's commercial corridors now that the first phase of corridor improvements have been completed downtown," Bonkowski said. "Plus the new building at the old Citibank site is going vertical, the Horseshoe Club is being remodeled and should see new retail tenants soon, and there's renewed activity on North Carson Street. It's a great way to start the holiday season."
No purchase is required, and Bonkowski buys the coffee.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Asian Chamber of Commerce endorses ‘No on 3’
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects