Bull and Oyster Roast to benefit Carson City’s First United Methodist Church
January 25, 2018
Pit beef and oyster lovers — or anyone who wants to support First United Methodist Church — are invited to a Bull and Oyster Roast from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday.
The event offers a feast of pit beef, fried oysters, salad, oven roasted potatoes, glazed carrots, fresh asparagus, yeast rolls and double chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting — all made from scratch.
The cost is by donation, and proceeds will go toward the church's building improvement fund.
For information, call the church office at 775-882-1436.
First United Methodist Church is at 412 W. Musser St.
Trending In: Announcements
- Mylo McCormick Project in concert at Dangberg Historic Park in Minden
- RSVP in Carson City holding quarterly training for volunteers, field representatives
- Nevada Conservation League kicking off public lands photo contest
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Emergency notification system available to Lyon County residents
- Wild fire burning in Pinon and Upper Colony area of Lyon County
- Historic Jack’s Bar in Carson City sells; Nevada Builders Alliance purchases landmark for $300,000
- Dam at Little Washoe Lake could breach
- Man injured in Carson City rollover crash
- Man arrested on 11 counts of sexual assault, says Carson City Sheriff’s Office