Bull and Oyster Roast to benefit Carson City’s First United Methodist Church
January 25, 2018
Pit beef and oyster lovers — or anyone who wants to support First United Methodist Church — are invited to a Bull and Oyster Roast from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday.
The event offers a feast of pit beef, fried oysters, salad, oven roasted potatoes, glazed carrots, fresh asparagus, yeast rolls and double chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting — all made from scratch.
The cost is by donation, and proceeds will go toward the church's building improvement fund.
For information, call the church office at 775-882-1436.
First United Methodist Church is at 412 W. Musser St.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nonprofit Family Support Council of Douglas County in need of volunteers
- Olympian David Wise, of Reno, writes children’s book
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- Water quality, supply and demand focus of Groundwater Week
- Carson City Kiwanis holding annual spaghetti feed fundraiser for senior meals program
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- Empire Ranch Golf Course sale falls through
- Live coverage of winter storm: Carson City offices closed today; 13 inches of snow falls in Carson City.
- Vegas to Reno freeway will bypass Douglas County
- 5 Fallon men compete in Fallon’s 11th DWTS