Burn restrictions to lift Saturday in Lyon County
October 19, 2017
The Central Lyon County Fire District is lifting burning restrictions effective Saturday, Oct. 21.
Burn permits are available at the district office and at http://www.centrallyonfire.org.
Before any controlled burn, permit holders must call the District Burning Line to ensure burning is permitted. The district may suspend burning depending on weather conditions.
Central Lyon County Fire District Chief Rich Harvey would like to remind all citizens to be fire safe and adhere to the restrictions on the permit. Property owners could be liable for any fire that escapes.
For information, call the district office at 775-246-6209.
Trending In: Announcements
- Pirates, Pins and Pints: Bowling fundraiser to benefit area seniors
- Carson City Greenhouse Garden Center hosting annual landscape design workshop
- Firewood-cutting permits available in Carson City area
- Volunteers needed to monitor early voting in Carson City
- Ballet dancers called to audition for ‘Peanutcracker – The Story in a Nutshell’