Candlelight vigil in Gardnerville to honor victims of domestic violence
September 11, 2018
The Family Support Council of Douglas County is holding its annual candlelight vigil on Oct. 4 to honor victims of domestic violence who have lost their lives and those who are still suffering.
The vigil, held in October during Domestic Violence Awareness Month, will be from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on the front law of the Carson Valley Museum and Cultural Center, 1477 Highway 395, Gardnerville.
Attendees will hear from local domestic violence survivors and musical tributes.
Trending In: Announcements
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit