Capitol City Gun Club in Carson City hosting shooting event Feb. 7
January 28, 2016
First-time female and youth shooters are invited to take part in Breaking Hearts Trap Shoot, a shooting event put on from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Feb. 7 at Capitol City Gun Club, 3590 Arrowhead Drive.
Shooters will receive one free round of targets, gun use and ammunition. Additional rounds are offered for a fee. Demos by vendors and gifts for new shooters will be offered. Hot dogs and hamburgers will be available for purchase.
For more information, call 775-882-9904, or go to http://www.capitolcitygunclub.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Asian Chamber of Commerce endorses ‘No on 3’
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Marine Corps League Silver State Detachment 630 of Carson City hosting 34th annual Memorial Day ceremony