Carson City Art Gallery and Pottery hosting jewelry-making event
December 13, 2017
The artist who makes the earrings that are featured at Carson City Art Gallery and Pottery will be at the gallery on Saturday, Dec. 16, offering customers the chance to make their own.
Dianne Butrick will be offering her jewelry-making expertise from noon to 5 p.m. The cost is $10 per pair of earrings.
The art gallery is at 110 S. Curry St. For information, call 775-313-8628.
Trending In: Announcements
- First-strike ceremony set for Sagebrush commemorative medallion
- Thomas the Tank Engine making annual trip to Virginia City
- Tractor Supply in Carson City hosting fall farmers market
- Public comment sought on Costco air quality operating permit
- Discussion in Carson City to cover new trends in Alzheimer’s, dementia care
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan