Carson City Art Gallery and Pottery hosting jewelry-making event
December 13, 2017
The artist who makes the earrings that are featured at Carson City Art Gallery and Pottery will be at the gallery on Saturday, Dec. 16, offering customers the chance to make their own.
Dianne Butrick will be offering her jewelry-making expertise from noon to 5 p.m. The cost is $10 per pair of earrings.
The art gallery is at 110 S. Curry St. For information, call 775-313-8628.
Trending In: Announcements
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Murder suspect in U.S. illegally, authorities say
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders