Carson City chapter of Retired Public Employees of Nevada to meet Tuesday
January 27, 2016
Retired Public Employees of Nevada, or RPEN, is meeting Tuesday at the Carson City Senior Center, 911 Beverly Drive.
The board meets at 1 p.m. with the general meeting, which will feature Nancy Spinelli, public information officer for the Public Employees Benefits Program, following at 2 p.m. All are welcome to attend either or both meetings. Free refreshments will be served.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Evergreen Gene’s in Carson City hosting final Memorial Day barbecue