Carson City, Dayton hosting free program about compulsive eating
April 16, 2015
Compulsive Eaters Anonymous, a free program about compulsive eating, whose meetings are free and open to all, meets at 4 p.m. Mondays at Quilters Mercantile, 655 Highway 50 E. in Dayton.
Meetings in Carson City are at 10 a.m. Thursdays and 5:15 p.m. Wednesdays in Room A of the Capital City Counseling building, 851 E. Second St.
For more information, call 775-400-0098, or go to http://www.ceahow.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Evergreen Gene’s in Carson City hosting final Memorial Day barbecue