Carson City District Attorney’s Office collecting business clothing
April 16, 2015
The Carson City District Attorney's Office is collecting new or used business attire for Classy Seconds, which partners with Advocates to End Domestic Violence to provide free business attire to job-seekers.
Advocates to End Domestic Violence also provides vouchers for interview and employment attire to clients of workforce development services, such as JOIN, Job Connect and Carson City Health and Human Services.
Donations can be made April 20-24 at City Hall, 201 N. Carson St.; Carson City Courthouse, 885 E. Musser St.; or the Attorney General's Office, 100 N. Carson St.
For a donation receipt, call Advocates to End Domestic Violence at 775-883-7654, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Asian Chamber of Commerce endorses ‘No on 3’
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects