Carson City Elks hosting breakfast Sunday, Nov. 6
November 2, 2016
Join the Carson City Elks Lodge No. 2177 for breakfast on Sunday, Nov. 6 during the club's annual membership drive.
The event, which doubles for the group's monthly Sunday breakfast, costs $8. It runs from 8:30 to 11 a.m. Attendees will find out about the organization and how it helps locals, from children to veterans.
Elks Lodge is at 515 N. Nevada St.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Asian Chamber of Commerce endorses ‘No on 3’
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Marine Corps League Silver State Detachment 630 of Carson City hosting 34th annual Memorial Day ceremony