Carson City Elks Lodge site of Veterans Day celebration Nov. 11
November 3, 2015
Carson City Elks Lodge No. 2177 and Emblem Club No. 507 will be honoring veterans with an evening of dinner and entertainment on Wednesday, Nov. 11, at Carson City Elks Lodge, 515 N. Nevada St.
Entertainment, including 8-ball, shuffleboard and bean bag toss, will begin at 4 p.m. Okinawa taco rice with all the trimmings and a dessert bar will be served at 6 p.m. Dinner will be followed by a program.
The event is free to all verifiable veterans. The cost for non-veterans is $8 per person.
Trending In: Announcements
- Volunteers sought for Beautification Day in Dayton
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Kat Simmons to hold six-week comedy class in Minden
- Soroptimist to honor high school Girls of the Month and present Girl of the Year Scholarship