Carson City Emblem Club hosting Father’s Day brunch June 17
June 8, 2018
Eggs made to order, pancakes, sausage, home style potatoes, biscuits, gravy and fresh fruit will be included at the Emblem Club No. 507's Father's Day brunch from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 17.
The brunch will take place at the Elks Lodge No. 2177, 515 N. Nevada St., where tickets can be purchased for $10 per person.
Seating is limited. For tickets and/or information, contact Donna Peacocke at 775-720-9410.
Trending In: Announcements
- Nevada Neurology and Vascular Center opens in Carson City
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Carson City Republican Women holding October luncheon
- Central Lyon County Fire District lifts burning restrictions
- Lyon County Republican Central Committee to meet in Silver Springs