Carson City Emblem Club hosting Father’s Day brunch June 17
June 8, 2018
Eggs made to order, pancakes, sausage, home style potatoes, biscuits, gravy and fresh fruit will be included at the Emblem Club No. 507's Father's Day brunch from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 17.
The brunch will take place at the Elks Lodge No. 2177, 515 N. Nevada St., where tickets can be purchased for $10 per person.
Seating is limited. For tickets and/or information, contact Donna Peacocke at 775-720-9410.
Trending In: Announcements
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office Marine Unit pulls body from 1,062 feet in Lake Tahoe
- Busy Saturday set for Carson City
- Man held on felony domestic battery, Carson City Sheriff’s Office says
- Male’s remains found inside truck retrieved from Lahontan Reservoir
- Carson City supervisors re-consider Lompa plan