Carson City Emblem Club hosting wine paired dinner Nov. 14
November 4, 2015
Carson City Emblem Club No. 507 is serving a four-course, wine paired dinner on Nov. 14 at Carson City Elks Lodge, 515 N. Nevada St., to benefit local charities.
The social hour starts at 5 p.m. Dinner will follow at 6 p.m. The cost is $20 per person for a dinner that includes: roasted vegetable crudités with white wine mimosas, braised pork roast with cherry-apple glaze with light red wine, baked potato and petite green peas with water chestnuts with chardonnay or riesling, decadent black forest cake with Merlot or dessert wine.
Tickets are limited and available at the Elks Lodge bar or from Emblem Club representatives. For more information, call Chairman Carol Park at 775-882-3751.
Trending In: Announcements
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Evergreen Gene’s in Carson City hosting final Memorial Day barbecue
- Succulent gardens, flower photography topic of free classes at Greenhouse Garden Center
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects