Carson City Emblem Club hosting wine pairing dinner Dec. 3
November 30, 2016
Carson City Emblem Club No. 507 is hosting a four course dinner at 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3.
The menu consists of antipasti, special salad, beef bourguignon with kicked-up potatoes and buttery green beans, Texas sheet cake with ice cream, in addition to two white and two red wines.
Social hour begins at 5 p.m. The cost is $20 and tickets are available at Carson City Elks Lodge No. 2177, 515 N. Nevada St., or contact Carol Park 775-882-3751. Proceeds will benefit various local charities.
Trending In: Announcements
- Carson City Democratic Men’s Committee to meet April 2
- Family of Cathy Atchian, Shane Quilling to benefit from fundraiser in Carson City
- Carson City yoga celebrating new location with open house on Saturday
- NV Energy offering $50 to recycle old refrigerators
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- Squaw Valley worker emerges from avalanche wrecked, but alive
- Carson City’s Matt Williams making return to Bay Area
- Rally Pack: Nevada Wolf Pack storms back to upset Cincinnati
- Nevada Wolf Pack Notes: Cody Martin more than an afterthought
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told