Carson City Emblem Club hosting wine pairing dinner Dec. 3
November 30, 2016
Carson City Emblem Club No. 507 is hosting a four course dinner at 6 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3.
The menu consists of antipasti, special salad, beef bourguignon with kicked-up potatoes and buttery green beans, Texas sheet cake with ice cream, in addition to two white and two red wines.
Social hour begins at 5 p.m. The cost is $20 and tickets are available at Carson City Elks Lodge No. 2177, 515 N. Nevada St., or contact Carol Park 775-882-3751. Proceeds will benefit various local charities.
Trending In: Announcements
- State briefly: Seniors again be eligible for property tax breaks
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Alcoholics Anonymous meetings held in region to boost those battling alcohol addiction
- Reunion planned for Carson High School class of 1998
- Silver Sierra Adventurers senior travel club to meet Tuesday at Carson City Nugget