Carson City Emblem Club to hold western barbecue dinner
August 17, 2018
The western barbecue dinner to be presented by the Carson City Emblem Club No. 507 on Aug. 25 will offer tri-tip, chicken, ribs, beans, corn on the cob, a variety of salad and dessert.
The event will take place at 6 p.m. at Elks Lodge No. 2177, 515 N. Nevada St.
For tickets, call Juanita Bergstrom at 951-303-5399, or buy them in person at the Elks bar.
Trending In: Announcements
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit