Carson City Evergreen Gene’s holding holiday open house Dec. 3
November 9, 2016
Samples of hot wassail, Christmas tea, hot chocolate, no-bake cheesecake and other gourmet foods will be offered at a holiday open house Dec. 3 at Evergreen Gene's.
Santa will be on hand to meet with both children and pets at the event, which runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Bring your camera to take pictures with Santa.
A percentage of all sales made during the open house will go to the Do Drop In Center, a local organization that helps area homeless.
Evergreen Gene's is at 1811 N. Carson St. For more information, call Gene or Rowena at 775-882-1807.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- Douglas County candidates to be feature in forum May 3
- Kat Simmons to hold six-week comedy class in Minden
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Succulent gardens, flower photography topic of free classes at Greenhouse Garden Center