Carson City FISH hosting annual Have a Heart fundraiser May 16
April 20, 2015
Friends In Service Helping is offering dinner, entertainment and a raffle at its annual Have a Heart celebration on Saturday, May 16, at Glen Eagle's Restaurant & Lounge, 3700 N. Carson St.
Dinner, featuring local celebrities as servers, will be at 5 and 7 p.m.
Tickets cost $65 per person or $500 for a table of eight. All proceeds benefit FISH's emergency services programs.
Seating is limited. For tickets and information, go to http://www.nvfish.com.
Trending In: Announcements
- Supreme Court candidate Leon Aberasturi to be Dems luncheon speaker
- 2018 GE Family Concert Series kicking off in Minden with Journey tribute band
- Ag Innovation Forum in Minden to cover weeds, critters and insects
- Douglas County Public Library’s summer reading program to start June 11
- Eugene Hoover, candidate for lieutenant governor, holding meet and greet in Carson City